A few pdfs that people occasionally find hard to get on the web:
- Lewis, G. J. and Bates, T. C. (2013). Common genetic influences underpin religiosity, community integration, and existential uncertainty. Journal of Research in Personality, 47. 398-405. doi. link PDF.
- Lewis, G. J. and Bates, T. C. (2013). The long reach of the gene: Prejudice, politics, and religiosity. The Psychologist, 26. 194-199. PDF.
- Bates, T. C. (2012). Education 2.0: genetically-informed models for school and teaching. p. 188-. In ''Neuroscience in Education'' S. Della Sala and M. Anderson, Oxford, Oxford University Press PDF.
- Bates, T. C. and Lewis, G. J. (2012). Towards a genetically informed approach in the social sciences: Strengths and an opportunity. Personality and Individual Differencesdoi. PDF.
- Archontaki, D., Lewis, G. J. and Bates, T. C. (2012). Genetic influences on psychological well-being: A nationally representative twin study. Journal of Personality, 81. 221-230. doi. PMID PDF
- Hope, D., Bates, T., Penke, L., Gow, A. J., Starr, J. M. and Deary, I. J. (2011). Symmetry of the face in old age reflects childhood social status. Economics and human biology doi. pubmed (pdf).
- Lewis, G. J., & Bates, T. C. (2011). From Left to Right: How the personality system allows basic traits to influence politics via characteristic moral adaptations.British Journal of Psychology. ( pdf)
- Lewis, G. J. and Bates, T. C. (2011). A common heritable factor influences prosocial obligations across multiple domains. Biology Letters, 10.1098/rsbl.2010.1187 (pdf).
- Bates, T. C., Luciano, M., Montgomery, G. W., Wright, M. J., & Martin, N. G. (2011). Genetic Variance in a Component of the Language Acquisition Device: ROBO1 polymorphisms associated with phonological buffer deficits. Behavior Genetics. (pdf)
- Brocklebank, S., Lewis, G.J., & Bates, T.C. (2011) Personality accounts for stable preferences and expectations across a range of simple games. Personality and Individual Differences. doi (PDF)
- Lewis, G.J, Ritchie, S.J., & Bates, T.C. (2011) The relationship between intelligence and multiple domains of religious belief: Evidence from a large adult US sample. Intelligence. doi: 10.1016/j.intell.2011.08.002 (PDF)
- Lewis, G. J. and Bates, T. C. (2010). Genetic Evidence for Multiple Biological Mechanisms Underlying Ingroup Favoritism. Psychological Science, 21, doi 1623-1628. pmid 20974715 PDF ( pdf)
- Martin, N. W., Benyamin, B., Hansell, N. K., Montgomery, G. W., Martin, N. G., Wright, M. J. and Bates, T. C. (2011). Cognitive function in adolescence: testing for interactions between breast-feeding and FADS2 polymorphisms. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 50. 55-62 e54. doi. pmid.
- T C Bates, P A Lind, M Luciano, G W Montgomery, N G Martin, M J Wright (2009). Dyslexia and DYX1C1: deficits in reading and spelling associated with a missense mutation. Molecular Psychiatry doi:10.1038/mp.2009.120
- Bates, Timothy C. (2009). [http://www.subjectpool.com/ed_papers/2009/Intelligence_An_overview_of_cognitive_genetics.pdf Intelligence: An Overview, In [https://www.novapublishers.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=23_132_134&products_id=7537&osCsid=b The Life Span Development in Genetic Disorders. Annapia Verri (Ed.).
- Penke, L., Bates, T. C., Gow, A. J., Pattie, A., Starr, J. M., Jones, B. C., Perrett, D. I. and Deary, I. J. (2009). Symmetric faces are a sign of successful cognitive aging. Evolution and Human Behavior, 30, 429-437, pdf.
- Weiss, Alexander, Bates, Timothy C. and Luciano, Michelle. (2008). Happiness Is a Personal(ity) Thing: The Genetics of Personality and Well-Being in a Representative Sample. Psychological Science. 205–210.
- Bates, T. C. (2008). Current Genetic Discoveries and Education: Strengths, Opportunities, and Limitations. Mind Brain and Education. 2(2):[http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1751-228X.2008.00035.x 74-79([http://www.subjectpool.com/ed_papers/2008/Bates2008Mind_Brain_Education.pdf pdf here).
- Bates, T. C. and Deary, I. J. (2010). Novel assessment of 5HTTLPR variation: Associations with cognition and emotion. £1,800
- Bates, T. C. (2010) Developing OpenMx Tutorials for CCACE £800.
- Deary, I. J., Bates, T. C., Starr, J. M., & Gow, A. Testing the common cause hypothesis of cognitive ageing in the Lothian Birth Cohort 1921. Scottish Executive: Health Department, Chief Scientist Office. £175,327. June 2007-December 2009. (Ref. CZB/4/505.)
- Bates, T. C. Translational research: Association of DYX1 & DYX5 to dyslexia. Scottish Executive: Health Department, Chief Scientist Office. £64,500. Dec-2007-June 2007
- Bates, T. C. International Visit: Normal effects of genes related to Dyslexia. Royal Society of Edinburgh £2,700
page revision: 42, last edited: 08 Jul 2013 13:12